Saturday, February 21, 2009

Into The Squat Toilet

Have you all ever dropped anything into the toilet before?? IF you have not, try to imagine, what would you do if you dropped your ring or your key or your hand phone into the toilet? Well, it's actually pretty simple, you just go get it back but how would you choose to do it? To be frank, I have actually put my hand into the squat toilet but not just for fun, I was trying to retrieve the soap from the squat toilet. In case some of you don't know what is a squat toilet. Here's the picture of a typical SQUAT TOILET.
                           
Ok, back to what I was trying to say, I was having a shower in the bathroom in my house(the shower faucet is built in the same room with the squat toilet). The picture on the right is a shower faucet. So, as I was enjoying my shower, I accidentally dropped the soap into the squat toilet. Then, I was kind of stunned, I wondered a while, Without further a due, I put my hand into the squat toilet and try to retrieve the soap back. It was my first experience, The feeling when your hand is in the squat toilet is totally different and disgusting.
You can actually feel all the thing or what I call "mucus" attached to the tube of the squat toilet. It felt kind of a combination of cushion, our saliva and phlegm. The layer is very soft and it's all around the tube, I could feel it all while I was inserting my hand into the tube trying to retrieve the soap. I successfully retrieved back the soap with a "different" experience. Yea, you all might think why don't I just use a tool to retrieve the soap of just let the soap go. I have no idea. Maybe I was also keen trying to experience what's it is like to put your hand into the squat toilet, but it was a very disgusting and vomiting experience.

So, be careful when you are in a toilet, DON'T drop anything into the toilet or you will regret doing so. Trust me on this one ^^

4 comments:

  1. Haha. i did the same thing. but it was toilet bowl and most importantly i wore a glove.... -jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi finally I'm here.
    Did you actually drew that disgusting picture?
    LOL
    Anyway, I once flushed my baby's cloth into a place only GOD and INDAHWATER knows where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol jane, smart of you to wear a glove.

    Yea, I drew that picture for people to understand better ^^

    baby's cloth?
    since when you had a baby?? LOL??

    ReplyDelete