Monday, November 25, 2013

Do you cry in your bathroom?

An interesting topic to talk about. I mean there are a lot of places that you can release your emotions but bathroom is one of my favourite place to shear some tears. This is probably because my tears would have mixed up with the shower water so that I don't feel my tear itself on my face. Well you might say it is a way to cheat yourself that you are not really crying. 

I bet it is a popular place for a lot of people to cry also. For instance, students go to the toilet to cry when they are bullied or embarrassed. Ladies love to stay in the toilet for whatever reason they have but I believe they do cry in the toilet too. I mean like who doesn't go to the toilet when you are emotional? 

Well, that's it. It's just a short post. happy crying. *gonna go cry in the toilet now*

No comments:

Post a Comment