Friday, March 6, 2009

Toilet House

Toilets are not always dirty like what we think it is, there is still some nice part of it. I am going to introduce The Toilet House, what a good concept of building a house that looks exactly like a sanitary toilet bowl. Well, it is now available in South Korea. It looks something like....


Not bad huh?? Who would have thought of building one of these? It's a nice building, pretty elegant in fact, LOL. Let me briefly explain the details of this toilet house. The toilet house is a 419sq m structure with two bedrooms, two guestrooms and other rooms, the two-storey house of course features three deluxe toilets.The rental fee is not cheap either for a special building like this. It will cost you $50,000 a day to be in this toilet house. Well, nothing much to add, I will have to say it's another creative building on earth, but it's simply the TOILET HOUSE, pretty cool....

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
    Running

    ReplyDelete